SongWriter is a podcast of stories and answer songs, featuring Joyce Carol Oates, Roxane Gay, Gary Shteyngart, Ted Leo, Patricia Lockwood, Susan Orlean, and others.
Below is the schedule for the first season, which will be linked to episodes as they are released. SongWriter is produced in association with the syndicated radio program Acoustic Cafe, which airs excerpts and songs in their weekly show for 2M listeners.
- Susan Orlean + Ben Arthur
- Gary Shteyngart + Elissa LeCoque
- Deborah Copaken + Tommy Siegel (Jukebox the Ghost)
- Dolan Morgan + Emily Hope Price 7/23
- Joyce Carol Oates + Ted Leo 8/6
- Roxane Gay + Aya Aziz 8/20
- Rick Moody + Xenia Rubinos 9/3
- Kurt Anderson + Vienna Teng 9/17
- Rita Mullaney + Byron Isaacs (the Lumineers) 10/1
- Aura Hernandez + Denise Reis 10/15
- Patricia Lockwood + Sasha Dobson 10/29
- Anna North + Missy Eaves 11/12
- Jonathan Lethem + Cindy Lee Berryhill (Bonus Episode) 11/26